2014 Ceramic Tile - Flooring Dealer/Retailer Perception Study
Why Order this Report?
What are the dealers’ and retailers’ perceptions of ceramic tile relative to other flooring products? What are their impressions about consumer reactions to ceramic tile? And where does ceramic tile fit with other stone/tile options? This report gives detailed information on sales, competition, sourcing, and profitability to assist retailers, dealers, and distributors in business planning activities.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Construction, Planning, Sales, Project Management, and Operations in the flooring industry, including those who provide tools, training, equipment, and services to the industry.
Objectives of this research are to:
- Evaluate perceptions of consumer preference for ceramic tile over other flooring products
- Understand the important factors influencing the decision to buy ceramic tile
- Understand information sources for ceramic tile flooring
- 130 online surveys were completed with active, qualified, domestic subscribers to Floor Trends who are flooring dealers/contractors and either own their company or are primarily involved in sales/purchasing functions at their company.
- Data collected July 14 - 28, 2014