2015 Building Envelope Architect Study
You're welcome to review it, but we recommend you
get a more up to date version.
Why Order this Report?
Understanding the professional architect market is important for planning sales and strategies, as well as for project management. This report examines the project types involving architects, as well as the role and influence of architects in those projects. Continuing architectural education training and certifications are detailed, including architect training preferences. Finally, how architects source information about the industry is explored.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Construction, Planning, Sales, Project Management, and Operations in the construction industry who work with architects, as well as those in companies who provide tools, training, equipment, information, and services to architects.
Objectives of this research are to determine:
- Types of projects handled by architects
- Decision making responsibility of architectural professionals on those projects
- Continuing education credits held by architects
- Industry information sources by architects
- 122 online surveys were completed with active, qualified subscribers to Building Envelope, Walls & Ceilings, and Environmental Design & Construction who are involved in architectural projects.
- Data collected January 22 – February 4, 2015