2015 Industry Trends Study - Flooring
You're welcome to review it, but we recommend you
get a more up to date version.
Why Order this Report?
This report details sales trends for flooring as a whole and within several flooring types, including area rugs, carpets, hardwood, laminate, resilient/vinyl/LVT, and tile/stone. In addition to sales, this report includes information on flooring portfolios, as well as share of floor space for flooring types. Benefits and drawbacks to each type of flooring are discussed as well, providing information for planning and marketing.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Construction, Planning, Sales, Project Management, and Operations in the flooring industry, as well as flooring contractors, installers and dealers, and those in companies who provide tools, training, equipment, information, and services to flooring professionals.
Objectives of this research are to:
- Document 2014 overall flooring sales and sales of different flooring products
- Identify and understand flooring sales trends
- Understand retailer perceptions about different aspects associated with flooring products
- 152 online surveys were completed with active, qualified subscribers to Floor Trends, Floor Covering Installer, Stone World, Contemporary Stone & Tile Design, TILE Magazine and TalkFloor who are flooring dealers/contractors/installers and either own their company or are involved in at least one of installation/sales/purchasing functions
- Data collected September 8 – 23, 2015