2015 Work Attire Study - Walls & Ceilings
Why Order this Report?
Covering a wide range of attire, this report quantifies attire purchases, attire sources, and information sources for construction attire. Including base layer, head and ear protection, gloves, outerwear and footwear, the report examines each category and provides detailed information that allows for comparisons across the construction industry.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Construction, Planning, Sales, Safety, Project Management, and Operations in the construction industry, including those who provide tools, training, equipment, and services to the industry.
Objectives of this research are to identify:
- Where work attire is purchased
- Information sources used in the decision making to purchase work attire
- Important attributes when selecting work attire
- Types of signature attire offered by companies
- Surveys were completed with active, qualified, domestic subscribers to Walls & Ceilings who purchase work attire for their company. 185 surveys were completed with subscribers who purchase their own, and 69 surveys were completed with subscribers who were company-issued attire.
- Data collected July 17 - 31, 2015.