2016 Top 100 Construction Management-at risk FirmsSign in to Download this FREE Report
Why Order this Report?
The Top 100 Construction Management At-Risk list, published annually in June, ranks the 100 largest U.S. construction firms, both publicly and privately held, based on revenue derived from projects where they provide CM services on at at-risk basis. (Where the firms accept the legal and financial risks associated with delivering the construction project.)
Who Should Read this Report?
C-Level Executives, Sales and Marketing Members, and General Managers
Objectives of this research are to:
- Determine the Top 100 Design-Build Firms
- Determine Construction Management-at-Risk Firms
- Identify firms with year-over-year revenue increases
- Financial information as submitted from over 300 companies wanting to participate in the list
- Data collected February 5 – March 31, 2016